David S. Clements
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury Cases
David Clements is a lifelong resident of Chesterfield County. He attended Chesterfield County Public Schools and graduated from L. C. Bird High School in 1990. David attended Longwood College from 1990-1994 where he obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science with a Pre-Law Concentration. In 1997 David worked as an intern with Gordon, Dodson, Gordon & Rowlett. In 1998 he did an internship with the Chesterfield County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s office where he gained actual courtroom experience before graduating law school. He also worked as an intern with a personal injury law firm, Tronfeld, West and Durrett.
David graduated from law school and began practicing Personal Injury law with the law firm of Tronfeld, West and Durrett in 1999. He tried his first jury trial that same year.
In July 2000, David joined Gordon, Dodson, Gordon & Rowlett to pursue the general practice of law. He is the Associate with the most seniority at the firm. Through the years, he has gained an excellent reputation as a skilled litigator and has earned the respect of the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s office, insurance defense attorneys, civil attorneys, and other members of the Bar Association. In 2011, he was asked to be a Member of the Executive Committee of the Chesterfield Bar Association. He is a past President of the Chesterfield County Bar Association.
When David is not in the courtroom, he can often be found on the soccer field with his twin sons.
- Lloyd C. Bird High School, Class of 1990
- Longwood College, graduated in 1994 (B.S. Degree in Political Science with a Pre-law Concentration)
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, graduated in 1999. (J.D.)
- Licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law in the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1999.
- Virginia State Bar Association (General Practice Section)
- Member, Chesterfield County Bar Association