Donald E. Gulledge
Areas of Practice
Child Custody Cases
Don Gulledge is a lifelong resident of Chesterfield County. He is a graduate of Meadowbrook High School. Upon graduating high school, Don entered the trucking industry where he worked for several years. Don is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Richmond law school.
Don joined our law firm right out of law school. His practice focuses on criminal/traffic defense and family law. Don is married and enjoys spending time with his wife when he’s not fishing, hunting or playing golf.
- Meadowbrook High School, Class of 1975
- Virginia Commonwealth University, B.S. Business Administration and Management, 1983
- T.C Williams School of Law, University of Richmond, Juris Doctor, 2001
- Licensed as an Attorney and Counsellor at Law in the Commonwealth of Virginia in 2001
- Qualified as guardian ad litem for children, 2001
- Admitted U.S. District Court and U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia,2003
- Admitted U.S Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2003
- Member, Virginia State Bar Association
- Member, Chesterfield Bar Association