Jaclyn Murphy Goad
Areas of Practice
Estate Planning & Administration
Guardian ad litem
Juvenile Criminal Defense
Jaclyn Murphy Goad joined Gordon, Dodson, Gordon & Rowlett in 2014. She focuses her practice on family law, civil litigation, and estate planning and administration. Jaclyn is also certified as a Guardian ad litem.
Jaclyn earned her law degree from Campbell University School of Law in 2014. In law school, she served as a Senior Staff Writer for the Campbell Law Observer and as a Research Assistant for Professor Patrick Hetrick. Jaclyn completed several internships during law school, including summer positions at the Attorney General’s Office and at Gordon, Dodson, Gordon & Rowlett.
Prior to law school, Jaclyn worked as a paralegal and appellate consultant at The Lex Group. Jaclyn graduated from the University of Virginia in 2008, earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in economics with a minor in sociology.
Jaclyn is a lifelong resident of Chesterfield, Virginia and a 2004 graduate of Matoaca High School. In her free time, Jaclyn enjoys traveling with her husband, playing team sports, and parenting her Australian Shepherd.
- Matoaca High School, Class of 2004
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 2008
- Campbell University, J.D. 2014
- Licensed as an Attorney at Law in the Commonwealth of Virginia in 2014
- Member, Virginia State Bar
- Member, Chesterfield Bar Association
- Qualified as Guardian At Litem for Children and Incapacitated Adults