K. Brent Jones
Areas of Practice
Wills & Estates
Brent Jones is the newest member of our firm, and like so many others, he too is a lifelong resident of Chesterfield County and a product of Chesterfield County Public Schools. Brent graduated from Manchester High School.
Brent has experience in civil litigation with a focus on landlord/tenant issues; collections; and garnishments. He also has a background in Estate Administration.
As a proud graduate of Virginia Tech, Brent is an avid Hokie fan! Brent also enjoys fishing, woodworking, playing drums in a band, and spending time with his wife and family.
- Manchester High School, Class of 2007
- Virginia Tech, graduated in 2011 (B.A. Degree in History)
- University of Richmond, Paralegal Studies 2012
- Appalachian School of Law, graduated in 2015
- Licensed as an Attorney at Law in the Commonwealth of Virginia in 2017
- Member, Chesterfield County Bar Association