Thomas L. Gordon
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury Cases
Estate Planning and Administration
Real Estate Law – Sales & Purchases
Thomas “Tommy” L. Gordon is the son of the late Lee R. Gordon, founding partner of Gordon, Dodson, Gordon & Rowlett. Tommy is a lifelong resident of Chesterfield County. He graduated from Meadowbrook High School and has been practicing in the greater Richmond area since 1980.
Tommy earned his undergraduate degree from North Carolina State University and his law degree from the T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond. He is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia and focuses his practice on family law, criminal defense, real estate law, estate planning, personal injury, and civil litigation.
Tommy has represented community banks as legal counsel and most recently served on the Board of Directors for the Bank of Virginia. He is a member of the Virginia Bar Association and the Chesterfield County Bar Association.
When Tommy is not at the office he enjoys spending time with his wife, two daughters, their husbands and his grandchildren. He enjoys equestrian activities and working on his farm.
- Meadowbrook High School, Class of 1973
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Science in sociology and criminal justice, 1976
- T.C Williams School of Law, University of Richmond, Juris Doctor, 1979
- Licensed as an Attorney and Counsellor at Law in the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1980
- Member, Virginia State Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Member, Chesterfield Bar Association